Certificate Course in Computerized Financial Accounting (CCFA)
The growing popularity of TallyERP9 Accounting & Inventory software in enterprises across the world has resulted in an increased demand for TallyERP9 Trained & Certified Professionals. We provides trained workforce to operate TallyERP9 Accounting and Inventory software to its esteemed customers.
The objective of Account course is to provide the students with an opportunity to acquire knowledge of Accounting Fundamental as well as gain the office skills and TallyERP9 Software. This course is intended to introduce the basic theory, concepts and practice of financial accounting and to enable students to understand the information contained in the published financial statements of companies and other organizations.
TallyERP9 4.0 with GST
Introduction Of Accounting
Company Creation /Modification- Password
Ledger Master- Creation / Modification etc
Inventory Master- Creation / Modification etc
Bills of Materials (BOM)
Purchase- Sale- Contra- Journal
Voucher Type Creation
Unit / Multiple GoDowns Creation
Budget and Controls
Stock Journal/ Manufacturing Journal Pass
Purchase / Sales Order
Debit Note / Credit Note
Rejection In - Out
Stock Summary/ Queary / Transfer / Negative Stocks
CGST-SGST & IGST Entries
Input and Output Entries
HSN Code entry
Company Backup- Password
Balance Sheet Analysis
Company Profit & Loss Check
Trial Balance Analysis
Cash & Fund Flow / Bank Details
Day Book Check
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013
Sharing and Maintaining Workbook
- Explain the new features of MS Excel 2013
- Explain customization of the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Explain the procedure to add data by using AutoFill, and AutoComplete
- Describe built-in and custom templates in Excel
- Describe worksheet protection and locking/unlocking of cells
Formulas and Functions
- Trace formula precedents and dependents
- Use the data validation tool and check for errors in a file
- Use SUMIFS(), COUNTIFS(), and basic counting functions
- Describe the Quick Analysis Tool for Data Analysis
- Conditional Formatting
Advanced Chart Features
- Explain the importance of chart and the different types of chart
- Explain Recommended Charts
- Explain modification of chart elements, chart area, plot area, and chart axes
- Describe formatting of chart title, legend, and gridlines
- Explain trendline and data series
Presenting Data Visually
- Explain conditional formatting
- Explain Sparklines and list the steps to create it
- Describe the importance of Pivot Table and its various features
- Describe the procedure to create recommended PivotTables
- Explain the concept of PivotCharts and list the steps to customize it
Certificate in Computerized Financial Accounting (CCFA) is an 4-months course.
Classes are typically held 1.5 hours - a - day / 2 - days - a - week.
What Students Say About Us.
Brain Gain Institute of Computer Education is the gateway for the fresher’s who want to pursue their career in Accounting & Inventory domain. What I have got from BGICE is the quality training from well-versed faculty members who have exposure in their own domain.
Brain Gain Institute of Computer Education is really a very good institute. I had a wonderful learning experience. The faculty is kind and helpful. Each and every student is given proper attention individually. The center is well equipped so as to provide uninterrupted teaching facility. I think all the students who want quality teaching should opt for this institute as they value the money .